Mr. Do Quang Hung
Mr Hung is a partner of Vision & Associates being responsible for Intellectual Property Practices. Before joining Vision & Associates, Mr Hung worked for other consulting firm.
Mr Hung is a patent & trademark attorney with 26 years of experiences. He has involved in thousands of intellectual property cases for both local and foreign clients, assisted clients in IP right cases in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. One of his strengths is recently recorded in the area of IP right enforcement and dispute settlement. In this area, major clients he provided services include ICI, Gucci, Unza, Bayer, Zotun, Gold Coin, etc..
In addition, Mr Hung is very active in keeping international community well updated with the changes and development of IP legislations and practices in Vietnam, by sending articles and chapters to major international and regional IP related publications such as such as Patent & Trademark World, Mondaq Business Briefing, IP Asia, Asian Lawyers, etc..
- 2003, LLM, Hanoi National University, Vietnam
- 2000, Certificate, IPR Enforcement Course, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the US
- 1999, Certificate, International Protection and IPR Enforcement, Georgetown University, California State Polytechnic University and Hanoi National University, Vietnam
- 1995, Bachelor of Foreign Language, Hanoi Foreign Language University, Vietnam
- 1994, LLB, Hanoi Legal University, Vietnam
- Vietnam Bar Federation (VBF)
- Hanoi Lawyer Association (HLA)
- Hanoi Bar Association (HBA)
- Vietnam Industrial Property Association (VIPA)
- Law Association for Asia and the Pacific (LawAsia)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Asia Patent Attorney Association (APAA)
- ASEAN Industrial Property Association (ASEAN-IPA)
- Licensing Executive Society (LES)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)