Ms. Nguyen Huong Giang
Ms. Giang joined our firm in 2009, and now has more than 11 years of experience in patent practice. She is now taking position as a deputy director of patent practice in our Hanoi Office.
Being a registered industrial property attorney at the Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam and a registered plant variety right attorney at the Plant Variety Protection Office of Vietnam, Ms. Giang’s main practice area involves various aspects of patent laws, including patent drafting and registration, patent appeal, opposition, invalidation and enforcement, patent claim analysis and infringement opinion, particularly in the field of biology, chemistry, and pharmacy, as well as plant variety right registration.
• 2017: Certificate, JPO/IPR Training Course for Practitioners Specializing in Patents, Japant Patent Office, Japan
• 2014: Certificate, Training Course on Plant Variety Right, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam
• 2009: Master of Sciences, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
• 2006: Bachelor of Sciences, Hanoi University of Science, Vietnam National University, Vietnam
• Vietnam Intellectual Property Association (VIPA)
• International Trademark Association (INTA)
• Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
• ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (ASEAN IPA)