1. Full name, address and nationality of the Applicant and Inventor(s);
2. Priority data including application number, filing date, country the priority application(s) for claiming the priority right under the Paris Convention;
1. A copy of the industrial design description and claims for protection in English (if any);
2. Photographs/drawings (6 sets) of the Industrial Design illustrating the left, right, front, rear, top, bottom and perspective views (fax copies of photographs/drawings are acceptable at filing, provided that the originals are submitted within 3 months from the filing date);
3. A certified copy of priority document(s) for claiming priority right under the Paris Convention (if any) (priority data are acceptable at filing, provided that the certified copy is submitted within 3 months from the filing date);
4. A signed Power of Attorney in favour of Vision & Associates to file the patent application (A faxed copy of the Power of Attorney is acceptable at the filing date provided that the original document must be submitted within 3 months from the filing date. Neither legalization nor notarization is required for the document).
The description and claims of the Industrial Design may be prepared by Vision & Associates.