Technical Assistance Projects
|Recommended: Vision & Associates is recommended.|
Asialaw Profiles 2016/2017
|“Vision & Associates is strong independent Vietnamese firm that sits at the top of the legal market. It has worked on large transport, energy and telecommunication project developments.”|
International Finance Law Review 1000 2016/2017
It is a common consensus that technical assistance plays its important role in Vietnam in the recent years, which help the country improve the design and implementation of economic policies, including by strengthening capacity and skills in institutions such as State owned enterprise reform committee, investment and planning ministry, justice ministry, finance ministry, central bank, other government agencies and even corporate entities in some specific sectors. Recognizing the need of translating the international expertise and knowledge into practice of Vietnam, Vision & Associates have prepared the resources that are capable of handling the said tasks, in the manner that can work in the context of Vietnam. We are proud of the best and most-well-known team in Vietnam with an intensive engagement in a large number of technical assistance projects, in various sectors, by different donor organizations in Vietnam.
We have a team of lawyers and business consultants with not only good legal backgrounds and skills but having also business mind and strong ties to the sector. We have involved also in a large number of technical assistance projects, in various sectors, by different donor organizations in Vietnam. We have a good understanding of the international concepts and know how to translate them into practice of Vietnam and make them be workable in the specific context of Vietnam.
Together with multi-national consulting firms, we offer a wide range of services in the following areas:
- Capacity building for the Government agencies (including the NSCERD, MPI, MoJ, SBV, MoF, SSC, HOSE);
- SOE reform, development, equitization, and transformation under holding company model;
- Public private partnerships (PPP) in infrastructure (including port, transportation, waters, power);
- Capital market acceleration (including the securities-backed bond offering, securities market surveillance, supervision, stock transaction system, SOE equitization link to listings);
- Local infrastructure investment fund models; and
- Business sector program support initiatives (with the main focus on private sector).
Our clients in this field include major active players in Vietnam such as the WB, ADB, DANIDA, DFID, GTZ, SIDA, USTDA, AusAid, JBIC, etc…