Mrs. Nguyen Nguyet Dzung
With nearly 22 years of experience in intellectual property field, Mrs. Dzung Nguyen now takes position as the Director, Intellectual Property Practice of Vision & Associates.
As a qualified Patent Attorney, Mrs. Dzung specializes in various aspects of international and Vietnamese intellectual property laws, including patent laws, especially in patent drafting, patent prosecution, patent invalidation/ cancellation, opposition, appeal, maintenance, commercialization, prior art search, freedom-to-operate search, providing legal opinions on infringement possibility, and other patent-related matters especially in pharmacology, life science, chemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology, and biochemistry.
Mrs. Dzung has directly and indirectly involved in helping foreign clients such as F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Gilead, Merck & Co., Amgen, Allergan, Abbott, LG Households & Healthcare, Albermale Corporation, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, H. Lundbeck, Vestergaard Frandsen SA, etc.
- 2005: Franklin Pierce Law Center (FPLC), USA – Master of Intellectual Property, Technology & Commerce
- 2004: Georgetown University Law Center, USA – Certification on the Introduction to the American Legal System
- 2002: Russian Government Institute of Intellectual Property: (RGIIS), Russian Federation – Training Certificate on the Fundamentals of Industrial Property
- 2001: Royal Melbourne University of Technology (RMIT), Australia – Master of Applied Science
- 1996: University of Foreign Trade, Hanoi, Vietnam – Bachelor
- 1988: Moscow Institute of Food Science and Technology (MTIIP), USSR – Bachelor of Food Technology
- Vietnam Industrial Property Association (VIPA)
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (ASEAN IPA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)