Mr. Pham Nghiem Xuan Binh
Mr Binh has experienced in auditing and business consulting before joining Vision & Associates in 1999. As a partner of Vision & Associates, has been involved in preparing and completing dozens of foreign direct investment projects in Vietnam. His strengths are in the fields of new business setting up and running, from the market research, due diligent reports, feasibility study to practical project implementation and development.
Taking use of the financial background and auditing experience, Mr Binh provides financial and accounting advices and assistances to a number of foreign invested projects in Vietnam, and at the same time acting as financial expert in some donor-funded projects in Vietnam, dealing with diagnostic audits, equitization, corporate valuation and restructuring.
Mr Binh maintains close relationship with various government agencies at both central and local levels.
- 1998, BA, Hanoi National Economics University, Vietnam
- 1991, BA, Hanoi University of Finance and Accountancy, Vietnam
- 1980, BSc., Hanoi Polytechnic University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hanoi Lawyer Association (HLA)
- Vietnam Industrial Property Association (VIPA)