Mr. Luu Tien Ngoc
Mr Ngoc is a partner of Vision & Associates with 25 years of legal advisory and business consulting experience. His particular strengths are in the fields of foreign direct investment, corporate/ M&A, banking & finance, securities/ capital market, private equity, and technology, media & telecommunication. Major commercial clients include Motorola, Cargill, Yahoo, AIG, Sony Electronics, Ebara, Fujita, Marubeni, Sojitz, MSIG, BTMU, SMBC, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Rabobank, SwissRe, AVK, AcerlorMittal, Eni, Bodum, CBA, ANZ, MGC, OCBC, Keppel Land, UOB, VinaRe, Vietcombank, MB, MB Securities, HCMC Securities, VPB Securities, etc.
Mr Ngoc is also active in a number of projects funded/ supervised by donors including the WB, ADB, DFID, DANIDA, GTZ, MPDF, etc., and maintains a close relation with a number of government agencies, at both central and local levels.
- 2003, LLM, Hanoi National University, Vietnam
- 1998, BA, Hanoi National Economics University, Vietnam
- 1994, LLB, Hanoi National University, Vietnam
- Vietnam Bar Federation (VBF)
- Hanoi Lawyer Association (HLA)
- Hanoi Bar Association (HBA)
- Vietnam Industrial Property Association (VIPA)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- The Law Association for Asia and the Pacific (LawAsia)
- Australian Chamber of Commerce, Vietnam (AusCham)
- American Chamber of Commerce, Vietnam (AmCham)