Vision & Associates, a local legal and consulting firm in Vietnam, specializing in Legal Practice – Intellectual Property Practice – Investment & Business Consulting Practice, is currently seeking qualified candidates to work in our Hanoi head office, for positions of associates for Legal practice.
- Research/ conduct legal surveys effectively;
- Give legal advises, liaise, communicate and work with clients;
- Meet and work directly with state authorities on client’s legal matters;
- Review/prepare/produce/revise various kinds of contracts such as labor contracts, joint venture contracts, shareholder agreements, house lease agreements, purchase contracts…etc;
- Act as legal advisor for/ foreign owned company/ multinational corporation;
- Render legal opinion or advice on issues relating to foreign project in Vietnam, corporate transactions, regulatory issues relating investment in Vietnam, labor (foreign employments, work permits, temporary resident card, internal regulations…etc), oversea investment, investment project issues, commercial law practice..etc…
FOR THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree – Major in law;
- Possessing excellent research, analysis & communications skill;
- Fluency in English (listening, speaking, reading & writing);
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
- Application letter (Vietnamese and English);
- CV (Vietnamese and English), with full details of personal information, and working experiences (if any), and one (01) recent 4×6 photograph; and
- Copies of relevant degrees, certificates, transcript….
(Applicant’s telephone number(s) is required for necessary contact).
You are required to send the Application dossier to:
Vision & Associates
Unit 308-310, 3rd Floor, Hanoi Towers,
49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi.
By email: email@example.com